Monday, July 23, 2007

Sundays


Sundays' are a special day of rest for me and my family. It's a day where we worship the Lord by reading His Word and singing praises to Him.
One of the things that I do on this day is my laundry, as it doesn't take to much work and I enjoy the peace it gives me. I honestly delight and even look forward to doing my laundry! It is such a fulfilling task!

I like to hang as much of my laundry out as possible~ My favorite shirts, things that I have had to pre-treat for grease stains, skirts, or things that I just don't want to put in the dryer. I have found that if any of my clothes come out of the dryer with stains on them, that I'm not going to be able to get them out. So I prefer the "prevention plan"!!!

I especially enjoy hanging out my sheets!!!! I absolutely love crawling into a bed made with sheets that have dried out in the sunshine with a gentle breeze blowing!!! Makes goose bumps come out just thinking about it!!! I think it's the crisp cool feeling of the sheets that I like! I HIGHLY recommend trying this at least once in your life!

My Mom recently decided to try a new laundry detergent call "Charlie's Soap" and she really like it! You only use about a Tablespoon (don't quote me on that) of detergent to a load of clothes!! It sounds to good to be true, but it really is!!! The soap is scent free and causes your clothes to come out of the dryer soft, with out using fabric softener. I've been doing the laundry of late, and I must say that it is true! The boys filthy pants are coming CLEAN and they seem to be softer!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend this soap!

No comments: