Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Various & Sundry Things....

Busy, busy, busy has been the theme of the past several days!!! I'm thankful for it as I keeps me "out of trouble"!!!
Yesterday was my Daddy's Birthday!!! I am priviledged to have him as my Father! He works so hard to provide for his family, even though we all know he would rather be here working with us! What I admire the most in him is his desire to do what's right for his family even though other people might not understand. He makes his decisions based on what the Bible says and not on what man says. That's what I admire most about him. Today I was able to get out to my sunflower patch and attempt to harvest some seeds! Sawyer needed something to occupy him, so he tagged along!! His job was to put the sunflower heads into the basket as I handed them to him!! He seemed to really enjoy helping out!!!
This is all the seeds I've collected from my garden so far!!! There are two bowls of marigolds, a bowl of Love In A Puff, and a small bowl of Gerber Daisies! It's been so enjoyable to sit in my garden and think about next year's garden as I harvest seeds!!! These are some Spider Plants that my neighbor, Mrs. Ashley, gave me over the weekend!! They are doing very well and I have BIG plans for them that include hanging baskets!!! I can't wait to see their tendrils fall over the sides of their containers!!! That will happen next year I'm sure!!
This is all for today. Have an enjoyable evening!

No comments: