Sunday, January 20, 2008

Catching Up on the Past Several Days.

The past several days have gone by like a whirlwind. I still can't believe that it's the beginning of a new week already. Where do the days go?

As you can tell, all the snow that fell during Wednesday night had begun to melt by Thursday morning. You couldn't even tell that we had had a "winter storm" by noon on Thursday!

I love watching the snow fall........ I love how it muffles all the noises around you and makes you feel all alone in the world. I love how it covers all of the imperfections and makes things look beautiful.

"Saturday Sewing with the Cat"
Moppet gravitates toward anything you are doing in the sewing room! Every time I turn my back to check the instructions, she decides to "take up residence" on what I'm working on! She'll even sleep behind the sewing machine WHILE you're sewing.
I did manage to get the "catch all bag" for my purse cut out and put together without "Moppey- Pussey" (pronounced mop-pay-poo-say) claiming it as her own.

The Finished Product! I'm rather proud of it at the moment!

Momma chose the fabric as I was having a really hard time deciding what to get and what went together.


Momma and I each bought an Amaryllis from the Jackson Perkins Outlet store on Friday, and Mommas' is starting to bloom! It's beautiful and adds so much to the entryway!
Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: