Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Quick Update

Dear Friends,
I am sure that most of you have noticed my lack of blog posts this past week or so and an explanation is in order! Well, a week ago our computer decided that it was time for it to "take a self proclaimed vacation" and decided to go visit the computer doctor for an extended period of time. Right now it looks like the earliest that it might be coming home will be early NEXT week. So, in the meantime we are getting all of the little things accomplished that had been piling up on our lists!
I feel awful about not keeping my blog up-to-date but there is nothing I can do about it.
I must be running along, I'm at the library and the computer time is limited here. I just can't wait to get back to blogging!!!! Did you know I've been working in my garden????!!! That means things are coming up and the daffodils are blooming!!!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Dear Ashley,
It is so good to see an update from you and your dear mom! I am so very glad to hear you have been working in your garden, and that the daffodils are coming up! Please do take some pictures to share!