Friday, August 17, 2007

Some Pictures


I've been wanting to post these pictures on here for quite some time, and I think now is the time to do it. Enjoy!

This guy is in my garden allot..... well, I'll admit that I don't know if it's him I keep seeing!

He was really enjoying my Butterfly Bush! I really like this picture!

Please pardon the background. I can't exactly ask the object to "hold that pose" while I go move what ever is behind him. If you look closely at the butterfly you'll see a tear on the right wing. It was torn almost up to the black vein, but was still able to fly! Amazing!

Just beautiful!


"The Heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament showeth his handiwork....." So true... This verse runs through my mind every time I see the wildlife in my garden. His creation declares his glory in a majestic way.

No comments: