Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Favorite Tea Cup

My Favorite Tea cup is very special to me. Every time I look at it, I am reminded of the time that was spent with my Daddy at the Father Daughter retreat that Vision Forum has each spring.

At each retreat a High Tea is held in place of Saturdays' lunch. These tea cups are a part of it and they are ours to keep. I have four of them and cherish them like very few of the other things I have! There are many fond memories behind these cups which I wouldn't trade for the world!

The cups and saucers' that I have are the "bigger" version of what Vision Forum sells Here. The bottom of my saucer says that it was made by "Reutter Porzellan of Germany". It's not a thick china and yet it isn't thin. I love how it feels and balances in my hands.

I was going to post several pictures of my tea cups in action, but I can't find them and am "afeard" that they are lost. I'd better go do some sleuthing in hopes that they turn up.

No comments: