Friday, November 30, 2007

Can You Guess What I'm Doing?

The day after Thanksgiving is when I usually get out my Christmas Decorations! I don't have many and as each and everyone was given to me, they are very special!

This Santa holds votive candles and looks so neat when it's burning! My neighbor gave it to me two years ago as a Christmas present and I have special memories from it!
Since my decorations are all up, can you guess as to what I might possibly do with these lights that I bought yesterday??

And what might this unfinished project might be???? Yes, that is a needle that is stuck in it!
Don't worry, I will post what these things are all about....... when they're done!

In other news, I have little friend that is sticking with me today. Lila sliced one of her pads open the other day so she gets to pal around with me instead of getting her paw dirty out in the pen. I have a feeling that I'm going to be ready to pull my hair out by the end of the day..... being in the house is something new to her (thankfully she just had a bath!) and all she wants to do is explore and chase the cat. She is on the same maturity level as Sawyer only she's bigger, stronger, and has majorly delayed reactions to obedience!!!
So, the plan is to soak the paw in salt water several times today, keep her with me, limit her activity, and hopefully that will do the trick!

No comments: